Trying to get all 3 to help with the cupcakes. Jon in the mix!! Lilly trying to hide the ecxitement! Jon dipping the pretzels. Gabby doing what she does best... looking cute and eating the goods!!!
Hey girl...Thank you so much for the email you sent me about the babies...it meant alot to me. I love the pic of super model LILY in the santa hat. Big Bertha is a total DOLL...Hope to get to see you again soon. I think I will plan a trip to TX this spring.
I am a thirty-something mother of three. Lilly who is 11, Jon is 6, and Gabby is 19 months. Life around here is always crazy. My husband Raul is a very hard working man. He is a great dad and husband. He takes great pride in providing a safe and comfortable home for the kids and I. Put us all together and you have a bunch of crazys that's for sure ;))) !!!
Come along for the wild ride into our crazy life!!!!!!
1 comment:
Hey girl...Thank you so much for the email you sent me about the babies...it meant alot to me. I love the pic of super model LILY in the santa hat. Big Bertha is a total DOLL...Hope to get to see you again soon. I think I will plan a trip to TX this spring.
Post a Comment