
This family is by far my favorite family in the whole world! I have been friends with this amazing couple for the last 17 years and I have learned so much from them. Last year I was shown how Great God is through the power of adoption. Jana and her husband Rod started the adoption process in December of 2005. I was very lucky to be able to help Jana with alot of the translating for her adoption. I was shown beyond belief what true friendship is all about. I found myself in the middle of an emotional roller coaster that was at times very painfully heart wrenching and at other times so filled with love, gratitude, and the desire to want to help every baby and sweet foster family that you could get your hands on.
Rod and Jana have 3 amazing boys. Ronnie, Aaron, and Avery. God led them to Jenna Marie and life has never been the same since!!! I truly do see Jenna as "m other daughter". Her and Gabby are just a few weeks apart in age. My hope is that she and Gabby will be as close as Jana and I are. Jana, you know I love you girl, even though Jenna's adoption is the reason I gained so much weight last year! AMAZING what a friend will do!
HOW COULD YOU NOT LOVE THIS BEAUTIFUL FACE!!!!!!!

1 comment:
I happen to think you are pretty special too girl! Thanks for including us in your blog, I hope the next 17 are as much fun and crazy as the last 17!!! And then 17 after that we will be in the "home" waiting each week to get our hair done together! haha Thanks for saying how beautiful my face is, OH, you were talking about Jenna's face...haha
Post a Comment