Monday, October 29, 2007

Bleach and Blue Jeans!!

So Raul and I decided that Gabby would stay home with him today since he had a day off. We figured she would stay, and we would save $40. This is what happens when you try to save money by keeping the baby home.

Of course, this was all MY fault! I was doing a load of laundry last night and after I put the bleach in, I apparently put the bleach on the floor not making sure that the lid was securely in place. Well, Gabby ( I believe it was Raul ;)) walks in and kicks it over spilling it all over the jeans!!!! In all 5 pairs of jeans were ruined. Including of course, THE ONLY pair that fits me right now. Now you know why my husband blamed it on Gabby!
Raul grabbed the jeans and threw them in the pool as soon as he realized what had happened and then took them out and hung them out to dry. Don't ask me why he threw them into the pool!
Fortunetly, Gabby did not try to play in the bleach like any other 19 month old would have.;)

1 comment:

jkay said...

hmmm the mystery of spilled bleach, sounds like a good book, I wonder who really did it...we may never know!! wink wink smiley smiley, love you girl, I always got your back!!