Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Daddy Gets A Facial

A few weeks ago Lilly and I were out shopping and we came across a face mask made by Oil Of Olay. Lilly was very curious about this product as it is a Mud Mask. She had alot of questions so I told her we could buy it and try it at home so that she could experience a "Mud Mask" Raul saw us two in the rest room and asked what we were doing. When Lilly told him he said he wanted a mud mask too. This was the result!
No..... he was not drinking. He was completely sober. Just having fun with his girls. Gabby was not sure what to think of him. She finally got close to him after a few minutes. Here a few pictures.


What have these crazy girls done to me!!!!!!
This is my crazy daddy... getting a mud mask.....crazy daddy!
I cannot believe I am letting my crazy mom take a picture of me with a mud mask!
My Girls and their daddy. Lilly and her self portraits......silly girl!

No comments: