I have been tagged by Candy and am tagging Jana, Candy blog 2 and Candys blog 3. Sorry but I am such a big lurker that no one knows me, and the few that do, have been tagged out! Candy, since you have 2 other blogs, we want to know 14 more weird things about you!
http://3gentlemenand1littlelady.blogspot.com/
http://thegreatfamilyadoption.blogspot.com/
http://holdingouthopeforalittlebit.blogspot.com/
I hope I am doing this right!
Here is how it works... The rules are to link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours~Post the rules on your blog~Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself~Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link their blog~Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.So, here are 7 wierd/strange facts about myself.
I am going to have to think lang and hard about this ;)
1. I am OCD about having my house, car, work area, diaperbag etc. organized. ( I really don't think so but Jana says that I definetly am OCD about being organized).
2. I cannot wear new clothes without washing them first. I know it is crazy but, think about all the people that probably tried them on!!!
3. I have O privacy in my house. I cannot clothes/lock doors in my house. My kids would FREAK OUT if they could not walk into a room that I am in. Even the restroom. :(
4. The first thing I notice about people is their teeth. Maybe because I work for a dentist.
5. I make my family apply lotion as soon as they are out of the shower. Even the boys.
6.I am a BIG pushover when it comes to my kids and fast food (we go through the FFL about 2-3 times a week after school) my kids order whatever they want. And I cannot say no. Ever. I usually end up spending close to $20 for 3 of us and then end up having a late dinner.
7. I have a bad habit, per Jana, of calling things by their Brand Name . For example,
I will ask for someone to bring me a Bounty towel, or change Gabby's Pamper, or restock the Charmin, we need more Cascade, you get the point! The funny thing is that even if I am using an off brand, I still call it by the Brand name.
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
and you think I am germ phobic?? are you not the one who washes her kids baseboards in their rooms every two weeks?? and didnt you bring a gigantic industrial size lysol to Guatemala?? Another weird thing you forgot to mention is how dramatic you act when someone gets hurt, if Gabby stubbs her toe you would thing someone got hit by a car by the way you freak out (shreek, gasp,drop the phone on the floor, yell at the top of your lungs at whoever is in the general vicinity of her, screaming obsenities, ok well maybe not obsenities but screaming and yelling none the less)!!! bahahahahahah ! I am killen myself here!!
its ok you know I love you anyway!
GIRL WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME....TAGGING MY OTHER TWO BLOGS....WELL I GUESS I DESERVE IT....hey thanks for watching my BLOGGER BACK while I was out of town....I really let that ANOY have it....HEHEHEHEHE
Post a Comment