Sunday, January 27, 2008

Movie and Some Hairbows

Friday night was pretty cold here in Houston so the kids and I decided to rent some movies and huncker down for a warm night on the sofa. Well, anyone who knows me knows that I cannot sit on the sofa and watch a movie. So, I put a movie on for the kids, made them each a tub of popcorn, and got to work! The camping resort that we belong to has an Arts and Craft show every year on the 4th of July weekend. I have decided to sell my hairbows this year at that event instead of Girl Scout cookies. So, I sat at the dining room table for a few hours and made hairbows. The first few I made for some friends. Jana started me on this crazy hairbow making business and now I supply her hairbow needs. How crazy is that?? I guess she knew what she was doing when she ordered that "How To" book online!!
My "krazi" kiddos!!
Gabby does not like to be covered up!
Nor, does she sit still for very long! She joined me in the dining room after just a few minutes!!
Look at that adorable face!!!

1 comment:

Candy said...

HEY BLOG READER I TAGGED YOU ....I know you will TAG Miss JANA...GO to my BLOG to find out what to do...HUGS